The Academy of Women’s Leadership Curriculum is fully online and accessed by women worldwide.
Each module is standalone content and the module is delivered via live webinar for 70 mins on Saturday mornings monthly. The facilitators are lively, experienced female veterans of leadership giving tested strategies, information and advice to ensure you are able to apply the content to your leadership context.
Core curriculum (classic, professional and deluxe members)
- Dealing with colleagues who oppose change
- Managing the emotion alongside the processes of change
- Moving from conflict to resolution in change management
- Menstruation, Motherhood, Maternity, Miscarriage, Menopause
- Silencing the guilt of being a high achieving working woman
- Dealing with the negative self- talk of womanhood and leadership
DEALING WITH YOUR IMPOSTER SYNDROME
- Managing your internal critic
- Dealing with your inner glass ceiling
- Feeling the fear and doing it any way
MANAGING THOSE ABOVE YOU
- Working effectively with your boss
- Managing a negative relationship with your boss, moving to a place of respect
- Developing your leadership influence
MASTERING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
- What are you supposed to say?
- How are you supposed to say it?
- What to do if it goes wrong!
CREATING A PSYCHOLOGICALLY SAFE CULTURE FOR YOUR COLLEAGUES
- Nurturing a sense of belonging
- Creating environments where people love to work for you
- How to create genuine communication, being heard and understood
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIVERSITY IN YOUR TEAMS, HOW TO CAPITALISE YOUR TEAM’S TALENT
- Diversity is not a complication, it is a desirable strategic advantage
- Understanding how to harness the power of diversity in your teams
- Encouraging diversity of thought and approach within your teams
HOW TO BE A RESILIENT, AUTHENTIC LEADER
- Identifying your vision and values and aligning your mission and purpose
- Establishing your self-care habits
- Creating your circle of trust
MANAGING YOUR TEAM
- Establishing (or re-establishing ) healthy team relationships
- Managing team dynamics in meetings and work groups
- Ensuring your confidence in team leadership
MANAGING YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
- Establishing your leadership identity
- Curating your network and the story you tell about yourself
- Managing your presence online
YOU NEED A PLAN FOR YOUR PIE
- Supporting your physical, intellectual and emotional health
- Balancing your health so all areas are nourished
- How encourage health in your teams and organisation
LEADING DURING TIMES OF WORKPLACE CRISIS
- What to do when you or your team make colossal mistakes
- What to do when it goes nuclear
- How to bring situations back from chaos and crisis to equilibrium
Additional Curriculum for deluxe academy members
The additional curriculum is available to gold academy members and is delivered by Zoryna O’Donnell. Sessions are delivered monthly on Saturday mornings for 75mins.
This training is designed to equip leaders and managers with neuroscience-backed knowledge and skills essential for the effective management of the people side of change, leading to increased productivity, reduced resistance to change and turnover of valued employees.
CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION
- Change models
- Success/failure factors in change management
- Bringing vision and strategy to life
- Decision making during change
- Organisational change and organisational justice
CREATING AWARENESS AND COMMITMENT TO CHANGE
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Communication and storytelling
HOW WE, AS INDIVIDUALS, DEAL WITH CHANGE
- Why our brains don’t like change
- Dealing with emotions during change
- Performing at our best during change
OPTIMISING THE WORK OF TEAMS DURING CHANGE
- Team-building approaches and techniques
- Problem-solving in small groups/teams: team members as agents of change
Take a free influence and confidence scorecard test.
3 minutes to assess your leadership skills and receive a free report and framework to help you move forward.