Leadership Masterclass with Diana Osagie
- Bonus female leadership material
- Keynote speech to set you ablaze and ready to take on anything
- Opportunity to connect with the wider membership of the academy and chat in breakout sessions.
It is worth joining The Academy of Women’s Leadership for these events alone!
Find out how you can join the academy below.
Advancing and Elevating Women In Leadership
Diana Osagie founded the Academy for Women’s Leadership and has over two decades of experience leading the public sector. She served as a secondary head teacher for six years in a challenging urban environment and has expertise in female leadership in difficult circumstances.
We help you develop the feeling and stance of leadership strength and stability. This is the foundation of a successful leadership journey for women.
Discover More from The Academy of Women’s Leadership
The Full Academy
Women In Leadership Course
Our course for women in leadership consists of twelve modules, covering topics such as:
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing your team
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- Managing those above you
- How to be a resilient, authentic leader
Executive Coaching for Women
We provide coaching for professional women and entrepreneurs. Our inspirational team consists of twelve female leadership coaches. All have experienced being a woman in leadership and know how to support other leaders on this journey.
- Choose from twelve female leadership coaches
- 60-minute sessions, online or over the phone
- Sessions are organised at a time that suits you
- Coaching completed within 12 months
The program offers personalised and comprehensive support with two levels of training packages:
- Classic: access to core curriculum, access to the online resource centre, leadership masterclasses and online sessions.
- Professional: all of the above plus five sessions of private bespoke online coaching with one of our female leadership coaches.
Three payment options are available:
- Upfront payment
- Monthly installments
- Partnership places
The Academy Retreat
Spend quality time with like-minded women in leadership at our women’s leadership retreats. Spending time to focus on the well-being of your body and mind helps your professional development.
- Access facilitated spaces with our female leadership coaches
- Explore your thoughts and feelings about leadership and life
- Indulge in activities that enhance body and soul
Women In Leadership - The Book
Written by the founder of The Academy of Women’s Leadership, Diana Osagie, “Women In Leadership – One Hour to Fix the 5 Mistakes You Are Making’ teaches you to become an effective female leader. Here are the chapter titles:
- Why do you take it in?
- It’s ok to be yourself
- You are not sorry
- Don’t be a cow
- Stop it